Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to serve thousands of Ford Employees and their Family Members every year by honoring the A,X, and Z plan pricing on their new Ford vehicle purchases. We serve all Detroit Ford customers and are the perfect location to meet your Ford new car and Ford service needs. Not already a Suburban Ford of Waterford customer? Give us a chance to show you why so many of your colleagues, friends and family members have made Suburban Ford of Waterford a top Michigan Ford dealer.
Ford Employees and Retirees
To generate a PIN, CLICK HERE or call 1-800-348-7709 (A/Z Plan Headquarters)
- All active full-time hourly employees and regular salaried employees, beginning with their date of hire.
- All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
- Surviving Spouses of employees who died while actively employed and Surviving Spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Employees on layoff for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree: spouse, parents, spouse's parents, sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children), grandchildren, brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step), same-sex domestic partners covered under the health care plan (same as it is defined for health care coverage in the "Salaried Employee Benefit Bulletin #152", dated June 8, 2000), immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners (same as it is defined above).
- Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies as eligibility is defined at the time of approval.
Four new products per calendar year my be purchased or leased.
NOTE: When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible.
To generate a PIN, CLICK HERE or call 1-877-975-2600 (Partner Recognition Program)
- Employees (full time, part-time and contract), retirees and their spouses of eligible partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and universities where Ford recruits.
- Members, Customers and spouses of selected organizations/associations with close strategic ties to Ford Motor Company.
- Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree through the Friends & Neighbors Program.
- Participation is by invitation only, not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
Two new products per calendar year may be purchased/leased in total.
If you have questions about Ford A/X/Z plans you can call Michigan's A/X/Z Plan headquarters, Suburban Ford of Waterford, at (888) 318-8021.